Middleware: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Nginx, Haproxy, Unicorn, PHP-FPM, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Linux and Docker
Others: Pre Sales, Technical Support
Support Engineer and Pre-Sales Manager, Engine Yard, Dec 2013 - Jun 2016
I joined Engine Yard as a pre-sales engineer for landing and expanding Japan market. Since 2014, I joined the APAC team as a support engineer. I helped the customer success to make their infrastructure scalable and reliable.
- Responsible for marketing and sales in Japan, supporting customers
- Gentoo Linux, monit, Chef, Redis, Unicorn, Passenger, Resque, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP-FPM, Docker, AWS and Technical Documentation.
Web Engineer and DevOps Engineer, Pankaku, Jun 2011- Mac 2013
I developed several Web APIs, and tools for mobile games. I provisioned and operated high-throughput infrastructure.
- Responsible for creating games and tools for client
Web Engineer, Yahoo! Japan, Apr 2008 - Jun 2011
I developed Web frontend, APIs, and an iPhone application named Poffee.
- Responsible for developments of Yahoo!Japan services
Master of Science, 2008
2006 - 2008 / Graduate school of science and technology, Department of Textile system and Technology, Shinshu University, Nagano, Japan
Bachelor of Science, 2006
2002 - 2006 / Department of textile system Technology, Shinshu University, Nagano, Japan
Engineer, Zekkei-Project, 2016
I created the web service with AngularJS and Ruby on Rails on AWS.
- Responsible for developing the backend and frontend
- Use: Angularjs, Redis, PostgreSQL, Rails, Gulp, PhantomJS, ElasticSearch
It’s a small daily goods shop in Ibaraki City, Osaka. I created the design and web site for this shop.
It’s a tool to manage Chef recipes of Engine Yard like Berfshef. It handles the Chef recipes. I created it by Golang.
- Golang, Chef